Monday, January 31, 2011

get along little doggies

This past Saturday I attended the Tamworth Sled Dog Races on Chocorua Lake, it was really fun! Unfortunately, my camera battery died, so the only photos that I have are from my phone's camera... not the greatest, but you can still feel it. It was cold, but not too cold. It was snowing, but not too hard. The sun came out some and the people (and dogs) were awesome. It was the first time I have EVER actually stood on frozen water (something I intend to do a lot more up here...).
The images below show the dogs far off, about 1/2 way across the lake from the finish line - if you look really hard, you can see them in the horizon - then one team coming into the finish. More fun in the snow pictures soon! (I hear most you have been having your own snow fun... send me pictures!)

No comments:

Post a Comment